Want to claim thousands of pounds of VAT back?
Well, what an interesting year 2020 has been for the events industry. Most events have been cancelled or moved to 2021 which has left a huge hole in most businesses in our sector.
Fortunately there are ways to make up some of that lost revenue. Download our 5% VAT Guide to find out more. Here are the key points you need to know:
- Claim 75% of the VAT you’ve already paid on 2020 tickets.
- Move your existing sales to us (we’ll make it dead simple), so a paper exercise can be completed to refund customers and issue new sales invoices
- Pay only 5% VAT on sales of tickets for 2021
- We’ll help update your account and claim a VAT overpayment with HMRC
- Get more money in your pocket without needing to sell another ticket